By continuing to view this site, you agree that you are 18 years or older.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Husky Goes Mobile + Blog Header!

Woohoo!!! After months of waiting and searching, i finally have a my own laptop! It took nearly forever to get just the right one, but i found it! :D Now i can finally get some work done wherever i go without any hassle from my brothers. That means that works should be getting done a little quicker than usual. As for the system, here is a break down of what i got:

-HP Pavilion laptop
-Intel dual core T5550
-3GB RAM
-320 GB hard drive
-15.4" inch screen
-Webcam and Microphone standard
-A/B/G/ wireless N internet connection
-Wondows Vista Home Premium (i hate Vista)
-6-cell battery (i think like 2 hrs battery life, but i'm gonna buy a better one)

So in commemoration for this wonderous event, i decided to do a little bit of updating.



Hehe, finally. Tuan in his bouncer outfit. :D I actually drew in the clothes while working on my kiriban pics, but i decided not to use them since i was too tired to get them done. But i guess right now is the best time to reveal them. :D I kinda like how Tuan looks in them though. What do you guys think?

I also made a 1280x800 wallpaper version (which you can also download and use) here. If it needs resizing, please tell me so i can fix it. :D I have it already set up on my laptop. Wallpaper idea inspired by humbuged. XD

And lastly, i have my new header. :D I got tired of just looking at a regular black screen, so i hope this will decorate my blog a little more. Hope you guys like! If anyone has any suggestions about what else you would want to see here, contact me. I'll be finding more ways to have fun with this blog in the future. :)

No comments: