By continuing to view this site, you agree that you are 18 years or older.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Keric & Cyl Collab



I can't believe i did this.... Sry guys, i have mixed feelings about doing this kind of collab. It doesn't feel "special" enough to me. Then again, i may just be paranoid.... Yes, definitely paranoid. oO

Anyway, i've been off for some time due to personal matters. So i thought i'd do something small just to keep myself refreshed. August is already half-way gone and that means school is around the corner. Sad that it has to end so soon. :(

Sorry guys, originally i colored most of this on my laptop since i was hanging at a friend's house today. Sad to say, it doesn't look well on my desktop because its too dark and the colors are off. I fixed them though so it should look good, right? :)

Lineart, and characters (Keric and Cyl) (c) humbuged
Coloring (c) SmexyHusky

No comments: