By continuing to view this site, you agree that you are 18 years or older.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuan Ani (WIP)


Hey y'all, just thought I'd update on what I've been up to.

I'm on hiatus, but i will try and squeeze in what stuffs I can work on. College is a bitch and has been taking up A LOT or MOST of my time. Other than that, I won't be on much to do anything. :D However, I do need an animator or a scriptor (probably both) to help me on that WIP i just submitted a few mins ago. PM me or contact me through email (smexy_husky@yahoo.com). I'm getting really desperate, haha! If you know someone who can help, please spread the word and I will give you cookies and hugs! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to see you drawing again. Yeh, I understand that life can get in the way sometimes. What are you studying btw?

Anyway, hope to see more from you soon