By continuing to view this site, you agree that you are 18 years or older.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Art Crisis: Great! Just ****ing great.

Instant run-down of journal:

1) My computer crashed (or what i assume it did).
2) All my work has gone up in smoke.
3) Screw my life
4) EDIT: Nope, they're gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, i finally did it. I just deleted everything that i had on my laptop due to a crash. This includes:

1) all my programs
2) all my pictures
3) all my refrences
4) AND ALL MY ART

I blame the recovery system though. My desktop was so awesome during recoveries since it kept all the files and folders with all my personal stuff safe and sound. Sadly, my laptop recovery system didn't. So yea, i'm mad and sad.

Sad to say i really am kicking myself hard, atm. *Sniff* I just hope that i still have them over on my Desktop. That way it wouldn't be a total letdown. I could survive with a few missing art pieces. My programs could always be downloaded again. My pictures are in my email anyway. And i just guess that i'll have to find all my refrences over again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Nope. My desktop didn't have my art files... They're all gone. They're all freakin gone. All my stuff. All gone.............................

Welp, back to the drawing board. I'm seriously hating this month

No comments: