By continuing to view this site, you agree that you are 18 years or older.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Husky!



Yea...It is my birthday...well, "was" now since its past 12. :P I officially hit 20... Kinda makes me feel a little old.

Anyway, since i've practically spent an hr trying to figure out what to say, i've summarized it down into one very blunt sentence:

"My birthday, was BAD!" Don't ask, it just was.

But anyway, i don't want to dwell on the negatives, lets think positive! :D I ordered an external harddrive online to help prevent another computer mishap. So i'm pretty excited to get it. Btw, thanks to all of you who helped support me during the last two days! You guys are awesome! I'll try and keep my mind focused toward newer things instead of the past.

On a similar note, what better way to start a new beginning than with a new character! This guy's name is Luke (at least, that's what his stage name is). He is a model, since he....well, models for me. :D I need to think of a more special name for him. But yea, welcome to the team Luke! I'm planning on coloring him later since i'm kinda sick right now, and really tired. I need some sleep... So yea, this officially marks my new attempt at building up my art folder again. :)

No comments: